Last Updated as on May, 2022
Near Sankalpa Hotel
This policy may change from time to time, your continued use of the Company’s Services after it makes any change is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
1. Applicability of the Policy
- This policy applies only to the information the Company collects through its Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with its Services.
- This Policy does not apply to the information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party, that you use in connection with its Services. The Company encourages you to consult directly with such third-parties about their privacy practices.
2. Collection of the information
- Some of our Services may be used without revealing any personal information, and for other Services, personal information is required. We may also collect ‘Non-Personal Information’ (i.e., information that cannot be used to identify you). Non-Personal Information includes information like the web pages that you have viewed. In order to access certain features and benefits on our Services, you may need to submit ‘Personally Identifiable Information’ i.e., information that can be used to identify you (as described below). Inaccurate information may affect your ability to use the Services, the information you receive when using the Services, and our ability to contact you. For example, your email address and contact number should be kept valid because these may be the primary channels through which we communicate with you. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the Personally Identifiable Information you submit to the our website.
- We collects several types of information from and about users of our Services, including: (i) Your Personal Information- Personal Information is the information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data, or from the data and other information that we have, or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise. Personally Identifiable Information can include, but not be limited to, information such as your name, email address, contact number, city and state of residence, Aadhaar number among other things; and/or (ii) Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
- We may collect this information either (i) directly from you when you provide it to us; (ii) automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies); and/or (iii) from any other source of information including from other third party sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
- Information you provide to us: your account information such as your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number and website. Your profile picture (if any) that will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
- Your content Information you provide through our Services, including your reviews, photographs, comments, names, and other information you provide on our Services, and other information in your account profile.
- You also may provide information (such as ratings, reviews, tips, photos, comments, likes etc.) to be published or displayed on publicly accessible areas of our Services, or transmitted to other users of our Services or third-parties (hereinafter collectively referred to as ‘User Contributions’). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable (see “Security” section below). Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We may display this information on the Services, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself in such postings.
- We use the information you provide to us to analyze and enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
3. Use of the information
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take, handle and fulfill orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve the Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Services.
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- To enrich and perfect your online experience, Buying Trends uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/ Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of Razorpay on https://cashfree.com/privacypolicy.html
- We ensure to maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. The access to the Services is offered through the use of a secure server and adhere to our security guidelines to protect it against unauthorized access. However, by using the Services, the users accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the World Wide Web which cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure, and therefore, there would always remain certain inherent risks regarding use of the Services.
- We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions for such use.
6. Permissible Age
- The Services are not intended for users under the age of 18 (eighteen), unless permitted under applicable local laws (Permissible Age). We do not knowingly collect any personal information from users or market to or solicit information from anyone under the age of 18 and use of our Services is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- If you are under the age of 18 years then you must use the Services under the supervision of your parent, or legal guardian. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under the age of 18 years, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible.
7. Data Retention
- After your account closing request we will either delete your personal information or de-identify it so that it is anonymous and not attributed to your identity.
9. Questions and Contact Information